Become a GCC Champion and lead the charge as we unite together to fight kids' cancer!
Our GCC Champion program encourages riders across the country to raise awareness of Great Cycle Challenge in their local community to support our vision of a world without cancer, where all kids are living life, NOT fighting for it.
You'll receive support, resources, recognition, exclusive rewards and more to ensure YOU can make your personal impact to kick cancer's butt!
What is a GCC Champion?
As a GCC Champion, you'll help us promote the event in your local community. We're asking you to:
- Promote the challenge in your local community
- Become the local media spokesperson for your area
- Host a group ride in June
- Lead the challenge in your region
- Recruit at least 5 other riders
You can promote the event in a way that suits you or create a committee with your friends (or other riders) and lead your own local Great Cycle Challenge chapter, together. Our goal is simple, to get more riders on their bikes across the country to end childhood cancer and save little lives.
As a GCC Champion, you'll receive...
- 1 to 1 support from our dedicated Champion Director (Chloe)
- Access to our private Facebook Group (invite only) to connect with other Champions across the country
- Voting rights on Great Cycle Challenge enhancements, jersey designs and more
- Exclusive access to new website features and event content
- An official GCC Champion kit (details below)
Yes, being a GCC Champion is a very big deal. You'll be part of a special group of riders who are going above and beyond to change lives.
GCC Champion Kit
You'll receive an exclusive Champion kit that includes:
- Personalized letter
- Champion ride guide
- 2019 GCC jersey (FREE)
- 2019 GCC t-shirt (FREE)
- Event posters
- Ride calendar
- Press release
- Special surprise (it's a secret)
We'll deliver it to your doorstep this March so you're equipped, prepared and ready to roll!
Plus, you'll be recognized...
- With a special Champion badge on your GCC profile page
- Your name will be displayed in our Champion honor roll on the website
- Your photo will be displayed on our Times Square billboard on Tribute Day
You'll create your own personal legacy in the mission to fight kids' cancer and be immortalized in the history of Great Cycle Challenge.
Become a GCC Champion
Interested? Tell us!
Click here to register your interest and Chloe will get in touch to tell you more about the GCC Champion program.