Post these images on Facebook or Instagram to tell everyone about your riding challenge to fight kids' cancer!
If you need some assistance, simply follow the instructions below.
Choose from our selection of profile pics to upload to your Facebook page.
Choose from our selection of social posts to share to your Facebook page and celebrate your progress.
Instagram Stickers + Filter
Spread the word of your challenge on Instagram with one of our GCC stickers, or try the 'Fight Kids' Cancer' Instagram filter!
- Choose to add a GIF to your Instagram story
- Search #GCCUSA
- Go GIF-crazy!
If you're on a mobile device, go directly to the filter on Instagram by clicking here.
- Go to our Instagram account @greatcyclechallengeusa
- Swipe left on the photo grid to view the filter
- Select the filter and click 'try it'
- Record a video with the filter and share it to your story (making sure to tag us and use the #GCCUSA hashtag)
Update your profile pic by adding your photo to our Facebook frames.
Add this image as your Facebook timeline image so all your friends and family know you're riding to fight kids' cancer!
To update your Facebook profile or cover photo:
- Click on the image above (to open in new window)
- Right click on image
- Select 'Save Image As' (and save to your drive)
- Log into Facebook and update your profile pic and/or cover pic