Download the App
Download the Great Cycle Challenge USA app on iPhone or Android to track your rides throughout the month of June.
The app will record your miles, provide ride details (date, time taken etc) and map the route for each ride you complete.
All rides saved from the app will automatically sync with your Great Cycle Challenge USA profile page to display your rides and a tally of your total miles ridden.
If you already use Strava or MapMyFitness (including MapMyRide and MapMyRun), you can connect your existing Strava/MapMyFitness profile through your Great Cycle Challenge USA online dashboard and use those to log your miles throughout the month. Gamin Connect will also be added to the website prior to June 1 to allow automatic syncing for its users.
Connect with Strava / MapMyRide
Click here to login to your dashboard and connect your GCC account with your existing Strava OR MapMyRide profile.
Download the app
To download the app, follow one of the links below:
- Record your miles and track your rides
- Map your route for each completed ride
- Sync automatically with your rider profile page
- Monitor your progress towards your riding goal
- View individual and team leaderboards
- Post a blog update to your profile page
- Monitor your fundraising progress
- Thank your sponsors
- View your current rankings (overall and state)
- Add offline sponsorship details
Please note: While you can practice recording rides prior to June 1 using the app, we will be removing all rides completed up to 11:59 pm on May 31.
Things you should know...
Great Cycle Challenge USA's mobile app is available for iOS (Apple) and Android (Samsung et al.) smartphones and can be used to track your miles throughout June. The app is compatible with iOS 7 onwards plus Android Version 4 (Jelly Bean) and above.
Here are some things you need to know about the mobile app:
- Select 'United States' from the country drop down before trying to sign-in - regardless of whether you are signing in with a username or via Facebook Login.
- You must log in to the app using the same username and password you created for your ride account (when you registered) or via Facebook Login if you signed-up using Facebook.
- Make sure you have the GPS on your phone enabled in order to track the distance you ride - the app will notify you if it is not enabled.
- For the most part you don't require an internet/data connection to use the application - you will, however, need a data connection when you first log in and also when you 'save a ride.'
- Each ride will be automatically added to your ride profile page.
- The app is only available for iOS and Android platforms - Windows, Blackberry and other platforms are not supported.
- Those using an exercise bike or similar to complete the challenge can add their rides using the 'add ride manually' function.
- While you can record a ride prior to June 1 using the app, we will be removing all rides pre-11:59 pm on May 31.
Do you have a question about the app? See our help center for all the answers.