Rules of the Challenge
They are more like general guidelines, but here's what you need to know about the challenge:
- The challenge goes for 30 days from June 1 to June 30. All rides recorded and miles logged within this period will count towards your tally. All training rides completed before June 1 will be removed from the platform.
- You can log your miles outdoors or indoors. If you want to mix things up or the weather is bad, you can jump on a spin or stationary bike and continue to pedal towards your goal.
- You don't have to ride every day. You can ride at any time in June. You can ride on weekdays or just on weekends.
- There is no limit to the rides you can complete. You could complete your challenge in one weekend, undertake a few bigger rides or ride to work every weekday.
- You can change your goal at any time throughout your challenge. A friend might sponsor you to increase your goal or if something unexpected comes up, simply update your ride goal.