Create your own challenge
If the challenges we've offered don't spin your wheels, then simply create your own virtual challenge!
How? Simply come up with an idea and do some research online to calculate the distance...then set your ride goal for the month.
Here's some ideas:
- Pedal the distance from one city to another
- Pedal the distance across a small (or large) country
- Pedal virtually from one landmark to another (famous iconic site, one hospital to another etc)
- Choose a famous event in another state or country and pedal that distance in your local area
- If riding for a child or loved one, set your goal based on their age or a milestone (e.g. days since they were diagnosed) as a personal tribute. For example, if they are 10 years old, you could ride 10km or 100km for each year and make your target 100km or 1,000km.
- Pedal the distance of a famous river, road, mountain range or trail
The only limit is your imagination. Good luck!