How You Help
Great Cycle Challenge USA has one goal...to fight kids' cancer!
Why? Because cancer is the leading killer of children from disease in the United States - 38 children die of cancer every week.
All funds raised go to support the work of Children's Cancer Research Fund to develop treatments and find a cure for childhood cancer. And we won't stop until all kids are free from cancer!
Your support through Great Cycle Challenge USA allows us to continue our work to fight kids' cancer and give these kids the brighter futures that they deserve.
Together, we can end childhood cancer.
We support new research and ensure that promising discoveries continue uninterrupted.
Your fundraising efforts will support our work to:
- Launch new ideas with seed grants for innovative research that holds great promise but doesn’t yet qualify for larger grants.
- Introduce clinical trials that lead to new treatments and drugs.
- Fill funding gaps that can slow down or halt potentially lifesaving projects.
- Train the next generation of researchers.
- Foster collaboration and share information to accelerate promising discoveries.
- Purchase much-needed research and medical equipment.
Our research focus areas include:
- Leukemia: the most common type of childhood cancer.
- Brain tumor: the deadliest type of childhood cancer.
- Sarcoma: the difficult-to-treat childhood cancers of the bone or soft tissues.
- Epidemiology: finding the causes of childhood cancers.
Immunotherapy: activating the body’s immune system to fight cancer.
- Integrative therapy: methods to supplement medical care plans such as music therapy, aromatherapy and guided imagery.
- Cancer survivorship: the long-term health issues that develop after treatments like hearing loss and infertility.
Our funding has led to breakthroughs that have helped increase childhood cancer survival rates to over 80 percent...but we'll keep going until we achieve a 100% cure rate and healthy survivors.
Donate with Confidence
We’re committed to complete transparency and accountability with our financial information and how fundraising dollars are used to further our mission. As a result, CCRF is recognized for meeting all 20 standards by the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance; we are a GuideStar Platinum Participant; and, we meet all the accountability standards from the Charities Review Council.