Get Your Company Involved.
Becoming a partner of Great Cycle Challenge provides unique opportunities for your organization to promote health, wellness, philanthropy and engagement across your local, regional and national employee base.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor or corporate partner, reach out to Molly Osborn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our fight.
Corporate philanthropy and employee engagement made easy and accessible!
We can help you create a partnership complete with employee engagement opportunities that unite your teams around our cause. Here are the best ways you can build your organization’s affinity within your community and reach our highly engaged audience.
Great Cycle Challenge offers exciting sponsorship opportunities so you can fight for kids with cancer in a way that works best for your company. Some options include:
- Become a corporate sponsor: Your company can sponsor an event through a custom activation like group rides or provide in-kind donations. We can’t wait to brainstorm ideas with you!
- Sponsor a match: Nothing engages the Great Cycle Challenge riders quite like matching their donations. Your company can be the hero that doubles donations for a period of time to inspire a swell of support.
Start a corporate team
Create a team and invite your colleagues to participate — or create multiple teams and foster some healthy competition in the office in the race to raise the most money for childhood cancer research (BONUS: Show your support as an employer by matching dollars raised by your employees.)
Ending childhood cancer for all isn’t the only awesome benefit of corporate participation in Great Cycle Challenge. Start a GCC team today and discover firsthand the sweet perks that’ll make your office happier and healthier, like:
- Team building: Ride anywhere, anytime, and rest easy afterward knowing your pedal power is going toward a greater cause with the help of your co-workers.
- Health and wellness: We’ve made sure Great Cycle Challenge is accessible to anyone at any skill level with no registration cost. Whether you cruise 2 miles on a stationary bike or 20 miles on a mountain bike, your movement matters.
- Community stewardship: By dedicating company time and energy to fighting kids’ cancer, you’ll become a shining example for your community. Take the lead in ending childhood cancer for all as a true corporate pillar of support.
And so much more!
There’s no shortage of partnership activations and opportunities – together, we’ll create a plan that accomplishes your goals. We’ll help you every step of the way!
Great Cycle Challenge USA wouldn't be possible without the support of our amazing partners. Please take a moment to learn more about the companies that have joined you on the ride to fight kids' cancer!
Zebra empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
With more than 10,000 partners across 100 countries, Zebra delivers industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions to enable every asset and worker to be visible, connected and fully optimized.
For more information, visit: www.zebra.com
Manufacturer of quality custom sublimated sportswear, apparel & uniforms. Wholesale supplier of workwear, gloves, including Ninja and PPE.
For more information, visit: www.blackchrome.com.au
Interested in becoming a partner?
To learn more about becoming a Great Cycle Challenge partner or sponsor, contact Molly Osborn at email@example.com.